Apartments for Sale in Dubai South
- Sq. Ft.
- Sq. M.
- Price (low)
- Price (high)
- Beds (least)
- Beds (most)
- Area (least)
- Area (most)
Buying apartments in Dubai South
The promising and prestigious area Dubai South, formerly called Dubai World Central, is located near the major international airport, Al Maktoum. Its territory has implemented the maximum number of opportunities to create a comfortable life for people with a variety of needs, interests and preferences – so the purchase of apartments in these residential complexes is very popular.
In Dubai South, there are also many commercial and retail properties built with the most modern technology and best practices.
The area’s popularity is due to its location, thanks to which you can easily and quickly get to any part of the city. Excellently designed transport quickly links residents with other areas of Dubai.
In close proximity to Dubai South are:
- Major multi-lane highways – Emirates Road and Expo Road;
- Metro station Expo 2020;
- Etihad Rail Station;
- Seaport Palm Jebel Ali.
What types of apartments are in Dubai South?
The main type of housing offered by developers in the Dubai South area are apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Also it is always possible to buy a compact, but cozy studio.
The area of residential properties range from 36 to 235 sq. m (387-2530 sq. ft).
Prices trends of apartments in Dubai South
The cost of apartments in residential complexes in the Dubai South area depends on several factors, including location, equipment and area.
On average, the following residential real estate prices apply:
- purchase price – from USD 169,000 to 285,000 (AED 621,000-1,147, 000);
- rental price – from USD 8,800 (AED 32,323) per annum.
The most sought-after properties are in the following communities:
- MAG 5- a modern apartment complex consisting of 13 structures. It offers 1-2 bedroom apartments that combine comfort and affordability. The residents have at their disposal supermarkets, restaurants and sports facilities. Almost all residences have terraces or balconies for recreation. The area is surrounded by lush green gardens.
- Celestia residential complex offers furnished apartments and studios. The building is guarded 24 hours a day, there is underground parking, a reception and a lobby. For the comfort of residents there are recreation areas, a swimming pool and a gym. There are many retail outlets and entertainment venues near the community.
Highlights of Dubai South
Dubai South belongs to the freehold zone, so all real estate transactions are available to the citizens of foreign countries. The convenient location generates a high level of interest from investors and buyers.
The most profitable investments are in studios and apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, the profitability of which on average on the residential complexes of the district is from 4.5% to 6%.