Studio Apartments for Sale in Dubai Creek Harbour
- Sq. Ft.
- Sq. M.
- Price (low)
- Price (high)
- Beds (least)
- Beds (most)
- Area (least)
- Area (most)
Studios in Dubai Creek Harbour
The UAE is currently considered one of the most popular destinations for foreign investment.
The main components which make the Emirates a favorable investment location include:
- A highly developed infrastructure. In particular, technology and economic sectors.
- A favorable geographical location.
- A preferential tax regime. The state improves investment opportunities foreign investors in different ways: for example, by reducing mortgage rates, the absence of tax charges.
Dubai is an important center of financial and trade transactions in the Middle East.
It is a city with a large influx of people. According to the latest statistics, about 17 million people visit the UAE every year.
There is a high demand for rental housing, which leads to the construction of 60,000 to 65,000 new properties annually, and developers’ profits are growing by 250% per year.
Net profit from apartment rents vary between 8-9% depending on the type of housing, economic factors and proximity to the center.
If you have AED 350,000 (USD 100,000) you can enter the Arab real estate market. This amount will allow you to buy housing in a modern area with developed infrastructure.
Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is a modern district of Dubai, located in the Gulf Bay. The length of the waterfront is 14 km.
It is located northeast of downtown Dubai, on the site of the historic Dubai Creek.
From every point you can see the bay and the main attractions of the city center.
The main advantages of Dubai Creek Harbour are:
- Proximity to social and practical amenities. The neighborhood has all the necessary entertainment, medical and community facilities within it. This gives Dubai Creek Harbour complete autonomy to exist as a neighborhood.
- A secluded area for tranquility and relaxation – away from major highways and the airport.
- Development of new commercial facilities and properties that will increase the value of housing in the marketplace against other neighborhoods.
Different types of properties, from small apartments to premium penthouses, are available in the area.
In Dubai Creek Harbour, studios can be considered for purchase or rent as investment targets.
Homes range in price from USD 245,100 (or AED 900,000). The most expensive options, priced up to USD 696,700 (AED 2,559,118) are fully equipped and ready to move into.
The area also has much to offer in the medium price range, for which demand is quite high. It is possible to find a studio option with a suitable modification and design in this area.
The size of studios ranges from 63 m2 to 94 m2.
An asset in Dubai Creek Harbour will grant returns far into the future due to the increasing flow of tourists and expats who want to move to Dubai in search of a comfortable life.