Go to Search

South Bay 6 – new launch in Dubai

Dubai South Properties is excited to announce the launch of the highly-anticipated sixth phase of South Bay. This new release comes after the remarkable success of the previous five phases, and it is set to offer even more luxurious and spacious options for homebuyers. Situated in the Residential District of Dubai South along Expo Road, this master development is the epitome of dynamic contemporary living.

Prospective buyers will have the opportunity to choose from a range of exquisitely designed properties, including 4-bedroom townhouses, semi-detached 5-bedroom villas, and magnificent 5-7 bedroom mansions. Each property aims to provide the utmost comfort and style, featuring marble flooring, fully-equipped kitchens, private gardens, and rooftop access.

As of December 2023, prices for the newly launched properties are as follows: townhouses start at AED 3.2M (USD 871K), villas start at AED 4.1M (USD 1.1M), and mansions can be purchased for a minimum of AED 11.5M (USD 3.1M).

Dubai South Properties offers a convenient 80/20 payment plan. This means that 80% of the purchase price is paid in installments leading up to completion of construction, whilst the remaining 20% is to be paid over the course of 2 years following handover.

South Bay 6
60/40 Payment Plan
Handover 2026 Q3

South Bay 6

Dubai South

Villas, mansions, and townhouses are available at South Bay in Dubai South. Developer Dubai South Properties offers units for sale at favourable prices.

Upon completion, South Bay will evolve into a vibrant community, featuring over 800 villas and townhouses, 200+ mansions, and an array of world-class amenities. Residents will have access to a breathtaking crystal lagoon, a clubhouse, pristine beaches, beautiful parks, and state-of-the-art fitness centres. Furthermore, there will be a shopping mall, a luxurious spa, a serene lake park, inviting swimming pools, and charming cafes for everyone to enjoy.

Nestled within the South Bay residential district itself, a wide range of convenient facilities and services are readily available to cater to the needs of residents of all ages at any time. These include a prestigious school offering the British curriculum, public parks, retail stores, a hypermarket, a mosque, and much more.

Get More Information

Leave a Request and We'll Get Back to You Soon!

    Rate the article:

    1. 5
    2. 4
    3. 3
    4. 2
    5. 1

    Popular articles

    Latest News

    Our newsletter

    Sign up for our weekly newsletter for market updates!