Mushrif Village – new launch in Dubai

255

Situated far from the hustle and bustle of the city in Mirdif, Mushrif Village is a newly acquired project by the UAE’s biggest privately owned developer; Select Group. The Spanish-inspired gated community offers the purchase of real estate on a freehold basis, which is quite rare for this neighbourhood.

Mushrif Village – new launch in Dubai

Depending on the type of property and the layout, the prices of property ranges from AED 2.8М (USD 762.3К) to AED 4.1М (USD 1.12М), there are 122 chic 3-4 bedroom villas and 2-3 bedroom townhouses in Mushrif Village, with a sophisticated design, mixing beautifully together with luscious landscaping. For the utmost comfort of homeowners, the spacious residences feature private parking, a garden, staff rooms, a family room and plenty more. Prospective buyers are also presented with the opportunity to benefit from a convenient 10/90 payment plan, where 10% is to be paid upon reservation and the remaining 90% within 14 days of reservation.

Mushrif Village
10/90 Payment Plan
Ready to Move In

Mushrif Village

Located in Mirdif Hills

Villas and townhouses in the complex of Mushrif Village in the Mirdif area. Developer Select Group offers units for sale at favourable prices.

Within just a short stroll away, residents of Mushrif Village can easily access scenic leafy spaces in Mushrif Park, which is one of Dubai’s oldest parks, and enjoy the ultimate leisure and shopping experiences in City Center Mirdif, which is a regional mall by Majid Al Futtaim. On top of that, within the Mediterranean community itself, there are refreshing swimming pools, a well-equipped gym, spacious basketball courts and other family-friendly amenities.

In Q3 2022, Select Group launched the final phase of its Peninsula development in Business Bay – Peninsula Four, The Plaza. All of the previous series of the envisioned master community have sold out, which illustrates strong buyers’ confidence in the high quality of homes by the real estate giant.

Rate the article:
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1

Latest News

Our newsletter

Sign up for our weekly newsletter for market updates!