2BR Apartment at Mudon Views
969 Sq Ft
About the property
Mudon Views presents a comfortable two-bedroom apartment for sale. The complex itself is part of the larger Mudon community and is located in Dubai’s growing DubaiLand area. The apartments are 90 square meters (969 square feet) and have a stylish interior and comfortable layout, equipped with a built-in closet, fully equipped bathrooms and functional kitchen with high-quality, modern materials. The residence has a balcony overlooking the pedestrian zones and landscaped grounds of the complex. The cost of this apartment is AED 1,055,000 (USD 287,000).
The main features of the property are:
- 2 spacious bedrooms;
- 3 bathrooms;
- built-in, walk-in closet;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- panoramic windows;
- utility room;
About the project
The construction of Mudon Views, developed by Dubai Properties Group, was launched in 2017. The complex is a group of seven-storey buildings and offers apartments with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms and two-storey duplexes. Portions of the complex are being commissioned as they become available. Mudon Views residents have access to a gym, beauty salons, cafes, restaurants, park areas, pharmacies, playgrounds, grocery stores, swimming pools, tennis courts and basketball and soccer courts.
Mudon Views is a gated residential sub-community Mudon, located in the northwest corner of the development just off Al Qudra Road. Local transport links from the development can take you to:
- Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountain in 25 minutes;
- Palm Jumeirah Island in 25 minutes;
- Burj Al Arab Hotel in 25 minutes;
- DXB and Al Maktoum International Airports in 30 and 25 minutes.
Features and amenities
When residents purchase an apartment at Mudon Views, they receive access to all the modern amenities and services of the complex, which include:
- a swimming pool;
- a gym;
- comfortable apartment layouts and quality finishes;
- balconies in all residences;
- equipped pedestrian areas;
- a children’s playground;
- parking lot;
- stores and beauty salons;
- a central park in walking distance;
- catering facilities;
- sports fields;
- pharmacies, schools and shopping centers.